Axesor 360 is an advanced solution for commercial credit risk management, which allows your company to improve its results and optimise its management
Our innovative cloud platform applies Artificial Intelligence in credit risk modelling, allowing you to make your decisions with the utmost precision.In addition, we offer you multiple functionalities that facilitate your daily processes, giving your company important competitive advantages.
Artificial Intelligence applied to credit risk
Axesor elaborates personalised credit risk indicators for each client based on Machine Learning techniques and incorporating for the calculation: internal transactional information of your company, external information (financial, mercantile, judicial incidents, etc.) and our exclusive Atlax.These indicators allow you to reach maximum predictive capacity and have 100% control of your portfolio in real time and gain objectivity and security in credit risk evaluations.
It measures how and to what extent a debtor is coping with the payment of its commitments in a timely manner.
The maximum amount of money recommended to be granted to a debtor at a given time and with an associated level of risk.
It generates a probability of default in the payment of your invoices in a very short term (90 days).
Adapted to any type of organisation: multi-company, multi-user, multi-currency
Online access from any type of device
SecureSecurity guarantee backed by Microsoft Azure cloud
Optimise your collection and recovery processes by defining and automating each of its phases:
- Differentiated collection management groups and dashboards to analyse the debt at each stage of the procedure.
- Digital file of collection actions, protocol configurator and auto-executable workflows.
- Certified communication systems and integration with recovery and insurance companies.
What benefits does Axesor 360 bring to your company?
Improve results by:
- Decreasing delays in collections and uncollectible sales.
- Reducing the loss of opportunity for unrealised sales.
- Having greater control over your credit decisions.
Optimisation of credit risk management:
- Generating automatisms and efficiency in the order-to-cash process.
- Integrating all the necessary information for its management, internal and external.
- Having an online platform configured to suit your company.